How the grant process works
You can get 75% grant aid towards the cost of installing water treatment equipment. You are entitled to this grant if you have a home with a private well water supply and no access to mains water. The steps to get your grant aid are as follows:
- Arrange to have your water supply tested.
- The sample must be taken independently.
- We can do this for you. Contact 00353-21 4965616 to arrange.
- Fill in the Council grant application form, submit test results and quotation for treatment required.
- On approval, have the water treatment equipment installed, have the treated water retested and submit receipts and treated water test results to the council for payment.
Memorandum for Water Grant application